27 -- A six- year plan by the Yemeni Ministry of Health and Population will involve a million of Yemen's poorest women and children from rural areas, according to Ali Jahaf, general manager of the Department of Family Health.
What does DFH stand for?
DFH stands for Department of Family Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFH
We have 45 other meanings of DFH in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Flight Guidance System
- Digital Flight Guidance System/Computer
- Del Fungo Giera Servizi Ferroviari (Italian railway operator)
- Driving Force Gran Turismo (game)
- Division of Fish, Game and Wildlife (New Jersey; also seen as NJDFGW)
- Duckworth, Finn, Grubb, Waters (advertising; UK)
- Dance for Health (Australia)
- Dear Future Husband
- Defense Family Housing
- Delivering for Health (mental health services; Scotland, UK)
- Designs for Health (est. 1989)
- Deutsch-Französische Hochschule (German: German-French University; university consortium)
- Digital Ferromagnetic Heterostructure
- Diploma of Faraday House
- Direct from Home Network, Inc. (Turkish broadcasting; California)
- Director of Family Health (various organizations)
- Discovery Fit and Health
- Dog Face Heroes (gaming server)
- Dogfish Head (Rehoboth Beach, DE brewery)
- Dominick Feld Hyde (law firm; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
reviewed by Cheryl Kish, EdD, RNC, WHNP, professor, associate dean, and director of the nursing program, Department of Family Health Nursing, Georgia College and State University, Milledgeville
Kwan, PhD, Department of Family Health Care Nursing, University of California, San Francisco.
Ida Martinson's Retirement, sponsored by the University of California School of Nursing, Department of Family Health Care Nursing, in San Francisco; contact M.