Summary: ABU DHABI -- A delegation from the International Monetary Fund, or IMF, headed by Harald Finger, chief of MCD's Regional Studies Division in the Middle East and Central Asia, visited the headquarters of the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development, or DED, as part of field visits to a number of UAE government institutions, in order to prepare an economic report for the country.
What does DOED stand for?
DOED stands for Department of Economic Development (various governments)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOED
- Department of Energy/Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Department of Elder Affairs (Florida State Government)
- Department of Electronics Accreditation for Computer Courses (India)
- Department of Energy Business (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Date of Earliest Billing Action
- Department of Ecology, Washington State
- Dictionary of Old English Corpus
- Department of Economics Chancellor College (University of Malawi; Zomba, Malawi)
- Department of Energy Clean Cities
- Department of Energy Computer Hardware, Advanced Mathematics, and Model Physics Program
- Department of Education
- Department of Electricity Development (Nepal)
- Department Of Energy Defense Programs
- Depends on Experience/Education
- Directorate of Extension Education (various institutions)
- Department of Education & Early Development (Alaska)
- Dept of the Environment Heritage and Local Government (Ireland)
- Defense Occupational and Environmental Health Readiness System
- Deep Ocean Exploration Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Department of Energy Intelligence (US Department of Energy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Etisalat announced a partnership with Dubai s Department of Economic Development (DED) to provide dedicated information and communications technology (ICT) services for DED and its agencies.
The Department of Economic Development in RAK seized the shoes following a complaint by a woman who bought a pair from the shop.
Byline: Dubai The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) and Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) have signed an agreement to facilitate electronic payment of new trade licence fees, as well as for renewed and amended licences through DIB's branches.
Ras Al Khaimah The Department of Economic Development here has issued 18,963 various types of licences for new commercial establishments to start in the emirate in the past year.
Summary: The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) has stopped dealing The Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) has stopped dealing with paper licenses and will only certify electronic transactions, it was announced today.
When asked what attracted these companies to Georgia, she cited transportation, particularly Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, the quality of the state's infrastructure, the low cost of doing business and the strong efforts of the Georgia Department of Economic Development and the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce in attracting foreign businesses to the state.
GOVERNOR PATERSON ANNOUNCES THE DEPARTURE OF UPSTATE ESDC CHAIRMAN DAN GUNDERSENGovernor Praises Gundersen for his Efforts to Revitalize the Upstate Economy Dan Gundersen has resigned as the Commissioner of the Department of Economic Development and as the Chairman of Upstate ESDC, Governor David A.