George Pemberton Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3 george.
What does DEAS stand for?
DEAS stands for Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEAS
We have 12 other meanings of DEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Drop Everything and Roll
- Drop Everything And Run
- Decision Tree for Exploration Application of Remote Sensing by Dekker and Dams
- Department of Defense (DoD) Emergency Authorities Retrieval and Analysis System (US DoD)
- Describe Express Assert Reinforce/Reward Mindful Appear Negotiate (interpersonal effectiveness, Linehan)
- Dietary Evaluation and Attenuation of Relative Risk
- Detroit Exposure Aerosol Research Study (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Disney Emergency Amateur Radio Service (Anaheim, CA and Orlando, FL)
- Distance Education Aptitude and Readiness Scale (self-assessment)
- Data Entry Aboard Ship
- Digital Emergency Alert System (cooperative effort of FEMA and the Association of Public Television Stations)
- Diplôme d'Etat d'Aide Soignant (French: Qualification for Caregiver)
- Diplôme d'Etat d'Assistante Sociale (French)
- Diplôme d'Etudes Artistiques Specialisées (French: Diploma of Artistic Specialty Studies)
- Division of Education, Arts and Social Sciences (Australia)
- Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences (Harvard University)
- Double Entry Accounting System
- Distance Education Association of Southern Africa (RSA)
- DNA Enrichment by Allele-Specific Hybridization
- Diplôme d'Etat d'Assistant de Service Social (French: State Diploma of Social Service Assistant; professional certification)