6 million came from four state agencies: Department of Public Health, Department of Child and Family Services, Department of Developmental Services and Department of Housing and Community Development.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Department of Developmental Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Dissemination System
- Defense Distribution System
- Défense en Droit Social (French law firm)
- Delivery and Deployment System
- Delphi Diesel System (vehicles)
- Delta Delta Sigma (pre-dental student society)
- Deluxe Digital Studios (various locations)
- Den Danske Skiskole (Danish: The Danish Ski School)
- Dental Data System
- Dental Diet System
- Department of Driver Services (Georgia)
- Department on Disability Services
- Depot Distribution System
- Desarrollo de Sistemas (Spanish: Systems Development)
- Design Data Sheet
- Design Degree Show (India)
- Design Disclosure System
- Design Documentation System
- Design Dynamic Systems (Michigan Technological University)
- Desktop Document Services (Xerox division)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The children were identified through the California Department of Public Health's Department of Developmental Services.
They obtained data from the state on pesticide application and autism records from the California Department of Developmental Services.
She was assistant deputy director of the Department of Social Services in 1997, chair of the Council on Developmental Disabilities from 1994 to 1997 and chief of legislative affairs at the Department of Developmental Services from 1992 to 1993.
The California Department of Developmental Services estimates that the number of diagnosed cases in that state grew 273 percent during the 1990s.
According to the California Department of Developmental Services, who reported those statistics in 1999, the number of cases as of July 2002 was 18,460.
Some of our financial support comes from the California Department of Developmental Services.