Reservists should request a Department of Defense Form 1853, Authentication of Reserve Status for Travel Eligibility, from their unit commander as soon as possible if they expect to fly space-A within the next 60 days.
What does DD FORM stand for?
DD FORM stands for Department of Defense Form
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Duong Dong (Vietnam)
- Duplex Drive
- Duran Duran (band)
- Dutch Door (architectural drawings)
- Dynamic Data
- Dynamic Dictionary
- Two-Digit Day (as in MM/DD/YYYY; e.g. 01/01/2000)
- Dimension Change During Atrial Contraction Phase
- Dolby Digital Ex (Extended Surround; developed by Lucasfilm THX and Dolby Laboratories)
- Depletion, Depreciation and Amortization
- Design Disclosure and Base Document
- Detail Design and Construction (Navy shipbuilding)
- Dedicated Display and Control Subsystem (NASA)
- Desert Dressage and Combined Training Association (Oregon)
- Dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane (also DDD)
- Decision-Directed Decision Feedback Equalization
- Decision-Directed Delay-Locked Loop
- Domain Decomposition Finite Difference Time Domain
- Dentin Dysplasia Type I
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Marine issue process-- * The records department receives the request and completes Department of Defense Form (DD) 1348-1A, Issue Release/Receipt Document, for the requested ammunition.
Army Publishing Agency web site provides administrative departmental publications and forms to include Army regulations, circulars, pamphlets, optional forms, standard forms, Department of Defense forms and Department of the Army forms.
The vRED, which replaced the Department of Defense Form 93, Record of Emergency Data, in 2003, is required to be kept updated by each Airman, including Reservists.
Soldiers have 18 months from the time they signed the Montgomery GI Bill, Department of Defense Form 2366, to pay the mandatory contribution of $2,700.
You complete and submit your Department of Defense Form 4 from home that evening.