The Department of Defense announced June 7 that Kenneth J.
What does DoD stand for?
DoD stands for Department of Defense (US government)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DoD
We have 186 other meanings of DoD in our Acronym Attic
- Debt Outstanding Disbursed
- Decade of Disturbed (band video)
- Décor Ouest Distribution (French: Distribution Western Decor)
- Definition of Done (software development)
- Delivery of Deed
- Delorean Owners Directory (car club)
- DEM (digital elevation model) of Difference
- Den of Demons
- Denizens of Doom (motorcycle club)
- Department of Death (Grim Fandango)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transportation firms providing quality service to the Department of Defense are eligible for recognition from the Military Traffic Management Command.
Peter Gitto, 599th commander, Wheeler Army Airfield, Hawaii, for excellence in traffic management in the Department of Defense Transportation System.
What is not as well known is that the Department of Defense (DoD) already had a foot in the door to most of these countries in Central and South Asia.
30, 2004, implements Department of Defense Directive 5000.
Participants learned about the latest in Department of Defense transportation technology and processes from the 35 presentations, said Leehane.