New and renewing members from the states of Colorado, Virginia and Washington can now enroll in ACA's new Payroll Deduction Program, while Louisiana members may use automatic funds transfer through their Department of Corrections Credit Union.
What does DOCCU stand for?
DOCCU stands for Department of Corrections Credit Union (Louisiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Deep Operations Control Center
- Deep Operations Coordination Cell
- Department of Community Corrections
- DISA Operations Control Complex
- Distributed Online Collaborative Course
- Dyce Operations Control Centre
- Documentation Catholique (Catholic Review)
- Document Output for Customer Communications Management (software)
- Department of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (New York)
- DCD (Digital Core Design) on Chip Debugger (computing)
- Development Operations Coordination Document
- Digital Online Composers Directory (Ponchatoula, LA)
- Documentary Instruments Dispute Resolution Expertise
- Documents Division (US DoD)
- Date Of Current Enlistment
- Direct Observation Clinical Encounter Examination (surgery)
- Department of Consumer and Employment Protection (Australia)
- Directorate of Optometric Continuing Education and Training (UK)
- Document Exploitation