50 Hardcover HV6432 Drawing on firsthand experience as an investigator for the New York State Department of Correctional Services, Dunleavy provides a detailed account of an Islamic extremist terrorism recruiting plot run from inside a New York prison.
What does DOCS stand for?
DOCS stands for Department of Correctional Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOCS
We have 43 other meanings of DOCS in our Acronym Attic
- Data Operations Control Room
- Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (various locations)
- Digital On-Channel Repeater (digital television)
- Discover Ontario Car Rally (Ontario Road Rally Cup; Canada)
- Duty of Care Risk Analysis (information security risks)
- Diagnostic Oncology Clinical Research Organization (Seymour, CT)
- Data-Over-Cable Service
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Dental Organization for Continuing Sedation Education
- Department of Community Services (Australia)
- Department of Oceanography and Coastal Sciences (Louisiana State University)
- Diagnostic Outpatient Centers, Inc.
- Digital-Optical Control System (helicopter)
- Disk Oriented Computer System
- Distributed Office Communication System (IBM)
- Doctors on Call for Service (St. Simons Island, GA)
- DSCS Operations Control System
- Data over Cable Service Interface Specification
- Data Over Cable System Interface Spectrum (cable internet; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harold Moss, CCO, correctional lieutenant, Summit Shock Correctional Facility, New York State Department of Correctional Services, Summit, N.
He said, "The brothers are an integral part of the national movement in captivity and have participated in the nonviolent struggle against the Department of Correctional Services, fighting in dozens of protests and hunger strikes.
The Department of Correctional Services says criminals have no right to demand sex, but the Judicial Inspectorate of Prisons (JIP) said in a report this week that sex between inmates was a basic right and could help root out widespread rape and sexual abuse in the country's prisons.
As a young black entrepreneur, I am an approved inmate vendor with the New York State Department of Correctional Services.