The mission of the Army Medical Department Center and School is to envision, design and train the Army's medical force, and the mission of the Department of Combat Medic Training is to provide fundamental instruction in tactical battlefield medical principles to prepare Soldier combat medics to care for Soldiers and other warriors," Rubenstein explained.
What does DCMT stand for?
DCMT stands for Department of Combat Medic Training
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCMT
We have 3 other meanings of DCMT in our Acronym Attic
- Document & Correspondence Management System (US VA)
- Dutchess County Medical Society (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- DC Metropolitan Subcontractors Association
- Dearborn Center for Math, Science and Technology (Michigan)
- Degree-Constrained Minimum Spanning Tree (algorithm)
- double-crystal-monochromator soft X-ray (beamline)
- Defence College of Management and Technology (Shrivenham, England)
- Delay-Constrained Multicast Tree
- Die Cast Machine Tools (British company)
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy
- DOCSIS (Data-Over-Cable Service Interface Specification) Cable Modem Test Analyzer
- Douglas County Meth Task Force (Nebraska)
- Dichlorophenyl Dimethylurea
- Digital Calibration and Measurement Unit (VS Sensorik GmbH)
- Digital Concentrator Measurement Unit
- District of Columbia Metro-University Student Alliance
- Diastolic Closure of the Mitral Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include the AMEDD Department of Combat Medic Training, the Army EMS Program Management Office, the Directorate of Combat and Doctrine Development, the USAISR, the Medical Communications for Combat Casualty Care Program Office, the US Army Aeromedical Center, and the Office of The Surgeon General, among others.