deputy of clinical informatics, Department of Clinical Research Informatics, National Institutes of Health (NIH), sees a variety of titles across the nation.
What does DCRI stand for?
DCRI stands for Department of Clinical Research Informatics (US NIH Clinical Center)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCRI
We have 5 other meanings of DCRI in our Acronym Attic
- Derby City Roller Girls (Louisville, KY)
- Direction Centrale des Renseignements Généraux (French: Central Directorate of General Information)
- Dynamics and Control Research Group
- Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs (Ireland)
- Desert Canyon Rehabilitation Hospital (Las Vegas, NV)
- Développement Créativité Ressources Humaines (French: Human Resources Creativity Development)
- Delaware County Rural Healthcare Alliance (Hamden, NY)
- Dukes County Regional Housing Authority (Vineyard Haven, MA)
- Del Condominium Rentals Incorporated (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Dental & Cosmetic Research Institute (India)
- Direction Centrale du Renseignement Intérieur
- Direction de la Coopération et des Relations Internationales (French: Directorate of Cooperation and International Relations)
- Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc.
- Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Disclosure of Criminal Record Information Form (UK)
- Distributed Customer Records Information System
- Diversity and Community Relations Judiciary (UK)
- Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Juvenile Justice (California)
- Democratic Confederal Republic of Koryo (Korea)
- Dry Chemical Recharge Kit