is a licensed clinical psychologist and professor of psychology at George Fox University where he teaches in the Graduate Department of Clinical Psychology.
What does DCPsy stand for?
DCPsy stands for Department of Clinical Psychology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Donald Cousens Public School (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Dorchester County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Duval County Public Schools
- District of Columbia Pretrial Services Agency (Washington, DC)
- District of Columbia Public Service Commission (Washington, DC)
- Differential Coherent Phase Shift Keying
- DLA Civilian Personnel Support Office
- Daniels College Prep and Scholarship Program (Denver, CO)
- Duke Cancer Patient Support Program (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Direct Current Power Supply Unit
- Devon and Cornwall Probation Trust (UK)
- Diploma in Chemical Process Technology
- Distributed Collaboration and Prioritization Tool
- Dual Continuum Particle Tracker
- Dynamic Cell Packet Transport (3Com)
- Dynamic Cone Penetration Test
- Data Center Policy and Usage
- Disability Contact and Processing Unit (UK)
- Distributable Cash per Unit
- District Child Protection Unit (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his career, he has held posts including part-time president of the mental health review tribunal, and honorary lecturer at Liverpool University's department of clinical psychology.