These individuals, and highlights of their award citations, are: Bonnie Hommrich, deputy commissioner for child welfare at the Tennessee Department of Children's Services, has spent her entire career working to improve the lives of children and to ensure they are protected.
What does DCS stand for?
DCS stands for Department of Children's Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCS
We have 603 other meanings of DCS in our Acronym Attic
- Defined Context Set
- Defined Contribution Scheme (finance)
- Degrassi Community School (fictional school)
- Dental Clinical Sciences (Dalhousie University; Canada)
- Dental Complaints Service (UK)
- Dental Compression Syndrome
- Departamentul de Cercetare Stiintifica (Targoviste University, Romania)
- Département de Calcul Scientifique
- Department of Campus Safety
- Department of Census and Statistics (Sri Lanka)
- Department of Civil Service (Michigan)
- Department of Clinical Science (various locations)
- Department of Computer Science (various universities)
- Department of Conference Services (UN)
- Department of Corrective Services (Australia)
- Department of Customer Services (various locations)
- Departmental Computing Services (various organizations)
- Departmental Computing Support
- Departure Control System
- Dépense Courante de Santé (French: Current Expenditure on Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The incident was investigated by Bolton Police, the state Department of Children's Services and the State Police, who all determined it was an accident.
Steverson, Executive Director, Office of Juvenile Justice Programs, Tennessee Department of Children's Services, 436 6th Ave.
She was assigned a caseworker at the Department of Children's Services, who affirmed that the children would be kept in foster placement.
This conference is cosponsored by CWLA Southern Region Steering Committee, which is co-chaired by George Hattaway, Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Children's Services, and Fran Priest, Executive Director, Tennessee Association for Child Care.
Lea was most recently Director of Medical and Behavioral Services for the Tennessee Department of Children's Services, a position she held for the past six years.
missioner for Child Welfare at the Tennessee Department of Children's Services, has served in this capacity since 2004.
The toys will go to children recommended by the Los Angeles County Department of Children's Services and Children's Bureau of Los Angeles County.