What does APMIC stand for?
APMIC stands for Department of Anaesthetics, Pain Medicine and Intensive Care (Imperial College; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Age-Predicted Maximum Heart Rate
- Aged Persons Mental Health Services (Australia)
- Accelerated Precision Mortar Initiative (US DoD)
- American Powder Metallurgy Institute
- Amsterdam Pain Management Index (cancer)
- Asia Pacific Management Institute
- Associate of the Pensions Management Institute (UK)
- Atlas Precious Metals Inc. (Nevada)
- Australasian Philippines Mining, Inc.
- Airfields, Pavements and Mobility Information Analysis Center
- Associate Parliamentary Manufacturing Industry Group (UK)
- Andhra Pradesh Micro Irrigation Project (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Airborne Polarimetric Microwave Imaging Radiometer
- Acta Pathol Microbiol Immunol Scand
- Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
- Automated Project Management Information System
- Automated Project Management System
- Asian and Pacific Migration Journal
- Acquisition Program Manager for Logistics
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia