According to a new study led by researchers in the Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention at Harvard Medical School and Harvard ilgrim Health Care, as well as Children's Hospital Boston, rapid weight gain during the first six months of life may place a child at risk for obesity by age 3.
What does DACP stand for?
DACP stands for Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention (Harvard Medical School)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DACP
We have 11 other meanings of DACP in our Acronym Attic
- Data Correlator
- Diplomatic and Consular Officers Retired
- Documentation and Advisory Center on Racial Discrimination
- Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff
- Dreaming Art Centre of Utopia (Australia)
- Defense Advisory Committee On Women In The Service
- Defense Department Advisory Committee on Women in the Services (US DoD)
- Day-Ahead Commitment Process (Canada)
- Defence Acquisition Change Programme (UK)
- Defense Acquisition Challenge Program
- Department of the Army Civilian Police
- Deserving Airman Commissioning Program
- Digital Audio Control Protocol
- Dual Action Cleaner/Polisher
- Dynamic Assured Career Progression (India)
- Department of the Army Civilian Police/Guard
- Department of the Army Civilian Police and Security Guard
- Denver Academy of Court Reporting
- Digital Alarm Communicator Receiver
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harvard University Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention associate professor Martin Kulldorff, one of the paper's authors, uses the cylinder as a way of visualizing the sampling of data in three dimensions, with the x and y axes representing the geographic area being surveyed and a z axis representing time.
Ludden, MD, CPE, FACPE, is an Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention at Harvard Medical School in Cambridge, Massachusetts.