He was the commissioner of Kentucky's Department for Community Based Services.
What does DCBS stand for?
DCBS stands for Department for Community Based Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCBS
We have 4 other meanings of DCBS in our Acronym Attic
- Design, Concept, Bâtiment, Paysage (French: Design, Concept, Building, Landscape)
- Division of Community Based Programs (US DHHS)
- Double Check Backflow Preventer (various companies)
- Drosophila CREB-Binding Protein
- Division of Community-Based Prevention Services (Philadelphia, PA)
- Door County Board of Realtors
- Dual-Offset Contour Beam Reflector Antenna
- Davidson County Babe Ruth League, Inc. (Davidson County, North Carolina)
- Daly College Business School, Indore (India)
- Dental Coping Beliefs Scale
- Department of Consumer and Business Services (Oregon)
- Department of Cooperative Bank Supevision (India)
- Deutscher Club für Berner Sennenhunde e.V. (German: German Club for Bernese Mountain Dogs e.V.)
- Devon Cattle Breeders' Society (UK)
- Dimer Centred Basis Set (energy)
- Discount Comic Book Service (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Data Cache Block Touch
- Dedicated Clean Ballast Tanks
- Demmer Center for Business Transformation (Michigan State University)
- Deutscher Club für Bullterrier e.V. (German: German Club for Bull Terriers e.V.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Washington is the commissioner of the Kentucky Department for Community Based Services within the Cabinet for Health and Family Services.