The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has approved the use of RCA in its highways for 10 years, finding engineering, economic and environmental benefits.
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Department Of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Dedicated Offshore Team
- Deed of Trust
- Deep Ocean Technology/Transponder
- Défense Opérationnelle du Territoire (French: Operational Territorial Defense)
- Delivered on Time
- Department Of Telecommunications
- Department of the Treasury
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Trade
- Department of Transport
- Deployment Operations Team
- Description of Test (careers)
- Design on Textile
- Designated Order Turnaround (NYSE trading method)
- Designating Optical Tracker
- Dicapo Opera Theatre (New York, NY)
- Dictionary Of Occupational Titles
- Diffuse Optical Tomography
- Digital Oligonucleotide Tiling
- Digital Opportunity Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The news is part of the larger announcement that the State Department of Transportation and Sports & Exposition Authority have completed their long-term analysis of Meadowlands Xanadu's potential traffic impact on the Meadowlands region.
Dougherty, has arranged $490 million in financing through a bond issuance for construction of the new Department of Transportation headquarters facility on behalf of The JBG Companies.