announced that it has completed a new ten-year lease agreement with The Board of Equalization, State of California/California Department of General Services to occupy 12,499 s/f on part of the fourth floor of 485 Lexington Avenue.
What does DOGS stand for?
DOGS stands for Department Of General Services (later changed to DGS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOGS
We have 21 other meanings of DOGS in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Online Global Economy
- Director of Graduate Education
- Deep Ocean Gas Exchange Experiment (Surface Ocean Lower Atmosphere Study; UK)
- Department of Geography and Environmental Engineering (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Distributed Object Group Framework
- Division of Oil Gas and Geothermal Resources (California)
- Danish Online Gaming League
- Distributed Object Group Management Architecture (aka Distributed Object Group Metacomputing Architecture)
- Distributed Object Group Metacomputing Architecture (aka Distributed Object Group Management Architecture)
- Dads of Great Students (National Center for Fathering)
- Deployable Oxygen Generation System
- Director of Graduate Studies
- Dog Owners of Greater Squamish
- Durham-Orange Genealogical Society (North Carolina)
- Deny An Obvious Goal-Scoring Opportunity (soccer)
- Digital Orthogonal Gyroscope Test Requirements Document
- Date of Hire
- Days on Hand (inventory)
- Declaration of Helsinki (medical ethics; World Medical Association)
- Defenders of Honor (gaming, Counter-Strike: Source Clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ConEdison Solutions' representatives said the company had won approval to provide 95 megawatts of a total of approximately 220 megawatts at stake in the auction sponsored by the Maryland Department of General Services.
Department of General Services (DGS) Secretary Donald T.