New laws and Department of Defense instructions permit Reservists to carry over the leave days.
What does DODI stand for?
DODI stands for Department Of Defense Instruction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DODI
We have 7 other meanings of DODI in our Acronym Attic
- Department Of Defense Field Studies Program
- Department of Defense Grant and Agreement Regulations
- Department Of Defense Gravity Experiment
- Dachshund Orthopedic Disc Group Email Resource
- Darts Organisatie Den Haag (Dutch: Darts Organization Den Haag)
- Directory of Directories for Higher Education
- Department of Defense Housing Facility (Novato, CA)
- Department Of Defense Household Goods Field Office
- Division on Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth)
- Department of Defense Human Resources Activity
- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (various locations)
- Department Of Defense Identification Code
- Department of Defense Internet Computer System
- Department of Defense Intelligence Digest (US DoD)
- Department Of Defense Item Entry Control
- Department Of Defense Industrial Equipment Reserve
- Department Of Defense Inspector General
- Department of Defense Intelligence Information Management System
- Department Of Defense Intelligence Information System
- Department of Defense Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Strategy for Information Sharing (1) Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 2000.
This comprehensive review will lead to an administrative revision of the Department of Defense Instruction 1348.