As a result, the armed services and the Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board have voted to adopt a requirement that barricade heights be 1 foot above the line of sight between ammunition stacks (1 foot above the height of the stacks).
What does DODESB stand for?
DODESB stands for Department Of Defense Explosives Safety Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DODESB
- Directorate of Online and Distance Education (Anna University; Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Domain-Oriented Design Environment
- Dominated Off-Diagonal Equality
- Department of Defense Education Activity
- Department Of Defense Environmental Contamination
- Department of Defense Element of Expense
- Department of Defense Expense Element
- Department Of Defense Emergency Plans
- Department of Defense Emergency Preparedness Course
- Department of Defense Explosive Safety Board
- Department of Defense Intelligence System Information System Extension (US DoD)
- Data Object Directory Files
- Department Of Defense Foreign Disclosure Coordinating Office
- Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation
- Department Of Defense Field Studies Program
- Department of Defense Grant and Agreement Regulations
- Department Of Defense Gravity Experiment
- Dachshund Orthopedic Disc Group Email Resource
- Darts Organisatie Den Haag (Dutch: Darts Organization Den Haag)
- Directory of Directories for Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Award of the Quarter T Sgt Marter made crucial site planning contributions that are pivotal to Nellis Air Force Base's continued efforts to comply with Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board mandates for complete explosives re-siting being accomplished no later than December 2003.
But before construction on a storage site could begin, commanders had to get approval from the Department of Defense Explosives Safety Board.