military until after becoming President and presiding over the Department of Defense directive creating a "Civilian Expeditionary Workforce" to supplement military efforts.
What does DODD stand for?
DODD stands for Department Of Defense Directive
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of DODD in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Defense Central Control Point
- Department Of Defense Corrosion Exchange
- Department of Defence Computer Emergency Response Team
- 3,3'-Diethyloxadicarbocyanine Iodide
- Department Of Defense Computer Institute
- Department Of Defense Consolidated List of Principal Military Items
- Department of Defense Control Point
- Department Of Defense Civilian Personnel Manual
- Department Of Defense Computer Security Center
- Department of Defense Computer Security Evaluation Center
- Department Of Defense Damage Assessment Center
- Department of Defense Data Administrator (US DoD)
- Department of Defense Dependents Education (US)
- Department Of Defense Directive
- Department Of Defense Dependents Schools
- Department Of Defense Dependents School System
- Delay On De-Energize
- Development Optical Diagnostic Equipment
- Directorate of Online and Distance Education (Anna University; Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Domain-Oriented Design Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The previous article showed how Systems Engineering standards and Earned Value Management provide a framework for linking award fees to desired program outcomes in accordance with Department of Defense directives.
Considered long overdue by many, Department of Defense Directive 3000.
These photos were taken in clear violation of Department of Defense directives and possibly Geneva convention guidelines for the humane treatment of detained individuals", the statement said.
A 1993, Department of Defense Directive gave the Commander, USTRANSCOM the authority to procure commercial transportation services.
Installations will not be able to meet Department of Defense directives to divert 40 percent of their overall solid waste streams without reducing C&D landfilled waste.