Also being recognized were New York Cares and NYC's Department For The Aging.
What does DTFA stand for?
DTFA stands for Department For The Aging (New York City, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTFA
We have 5 other meanings of DTFA in our Acronym Attic
- Down to Frisbee
- Downtime Failure
- Dream-Team Fansub (France)
- Drop-Tube Furnace
- Drug Task Force
- Duties, Taxes and Fees
- Development and Test Facility for the 21st Century
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- Dawn the Fallen Angels
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Division of Tourism, Film, and the Arts (Maryland)
- Doing Things for Animals (humane organization)
- Doll Torture and Famine Association
- Dream Theater Frequently Asked Questions (website)
- Dësch Tennis Frënn Bartréng (Luxembourg table tennis association)
- Draft Tube Fluidized Bed Reactor
- Daventry Town Football Club (UK)
- Dickie Thon Fan Club
- Direct Torque and Flux Control (physics)
- Direction des Transports Ferroviaires et Collectifs (French: Branch Rail and Public Transport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A demonstration project featuring VRG's menus was carried out over a four-year period by Catherine Conway, MS, RD, a nutrition consultant for the New York City Department for the Aging.
Riese Restaurants is the sponsor of the Riese Restaurants Training Center in conjunction with the New York City Department for the Aging.