Biofilms formed by 14 strains were disrupted by treatment with the novel bacterial deoxyribonuclease, NucB.
What does DNase stand for?
DNase stands for Deoxyribonuclease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Do Not Attempt Resuscitation
- Digital Network Appliance Reference Design
- Dental Nurse Access to Registration Training (UK)
- Deaf Network and Associated Service
- Déclaration Nominative Annuelle des Salaires (French: Nominal Annual Wage Statement)
- Dictionary of Nucleic Acid Structures
- Digital Network Access System (TPI)
- Director Naval Academy Sailing
- Distributed Network Audio Server
- Dynamic Network Authentication System
- DNA Services of America (paternity testing)
- Defense Nuclear Advisory Team
- Destination Network Address Translation
- Deutsch Niederländische Amateurfunker Tage (German: German-Dutch Amateur Radio Days; est. 1969)
- Diplôme National d'Arts et Techniques (French: Arts and Techniques National Diploma)
- Division Nationale Anti-Terroriste (French: National Anti-Terrorist Division; France)
- Dynamic Network Address Translation
- Dubai National Air Transport Association (Dubai, United Arab Emirates; est. 1959)
- Dubai National Airline Travel Agency
- Denso Automotive Systems Australia Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biofilms formed by 14 strains were disrupted by treatment with the bacterial deoxyribonuclease, NucB.
Identification and localization of deoxyribonuclease I in the rat ovary.
RNA preparation included a 30-min incubation with a bovine deoxyribonuclease to eliminate genomic DNA.
It is a solution of recombinant human deoxyribonuclease I (rhDNase), an enzyme that decreases the viscosity of the mucus and improves mucociliary clearance.
E6 and E7 in apoptosis: Apoptosis is a genetically determined program, which leads to the induction of caspase activated deoxyribonucleases (Fig.
Selective assay of monomeric and filamentous actin in cell extracts, using inhibition of deoxyribonuclease I.
The isolates were identified based on the litmus milk test, gelatinase, deoxyribonuclease (DNase), lecithinase and fermentation of glucose and lactose (Holt et al.