8 [micro]M each) in a 50-[micro]L mix containing deoxynucleotide triphosphates (0.
What does DNTP stand for?
DNTP stands for Deoxynucleotide Triphosphate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DNTP
We have 1 other meaning of DNTP in our Acronym Attic
- Del Norte Technology, Inc. (Euless, TX)
- Dogs Native to Ireland (Parma, OH)
- Drugs from Nature Targeting Inflammation (University of Innsbruck; Austria)
- Definitely Not the Junos (music contest; Canada)
- Down Track Fix (aviation)
- Deepak Novochem Technologies Limited (India)
- Den Nationale Tolkemyndighed (Danish: The National Interpretation Authority)
- Disseminated Non-Tuberculous Mycobacterial
- Definitely Not The Opera (CBC radio program)
- Do Not Track Plus (software)
- Draft Navy Training Plan
- DuPage National Technology Park (West Chicago, IL)
- Departamento Nacional dos Trabalhadores Rurais (Portuguese: National Bureau of Rural Workers; Brazil)
- Dynamic National Tennis Rating Program
- De-Notified Tribe (India)
- Denso Thermal Systems (Italy)
- Diplôme National de Technologie Spécialisé (French: National Diploma in Specialized Technology)
- Director Naval Transportation Service (US Navy)
- Double Needle Top Stitch (fashion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A DNA template is mixed with a thermostable DNA polymerase such as Mg, free deoxynucleotide triphosphate molecules (dNTPs), and short oligonucleotides called primers, which are complementary for the beginning and end of the sequence to be amplified.
After deoxynucleotide triphosphates (dNTPs, the building blocks of nucleic acids: adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine), short oligonucleotide primers (needed to initiate DNA synthesis), a thermostable DNA polymerase (that can withstand temperatures in excess of 94[degrees]C experienced during the PCR reaction), and some template DNA have been added to the tubes, DNA replication can be carried out through the use of a thermocycler (see Figure 1A).
2 mM of each deoxynucleotide triphosphate as well as 0.
2], 10 mM of each deoxynucleotide triphosphate, 1 U/[micro]L of RNase inhibitor, pH 8.
2], 200 [micro] M of each deoxynucleotide triphosphate, 1 x PCR buffer, 1.
2 [micro]M for each primer, 200 [micro]M for each deoxynucleotide triphosphate (Promega Corp.
2], and 200 [micro]M each deoxynucleotide triphosphate (Roche Diagnostics).