In the disease, the lack of ADA enzyme allows the buildup of 2' deoxyadenosine triphosphate, a chemical that is particularly detrimental to immune system cells, especially T cells.
What does dATP stand for?
dATP stands for Deoxyadenosine Triphosphate
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of dATP
We have 4 other meanings of dATP in our Acronym Attic
- Denial of Authorization to Operate
- Digital Automatic Take Off (dairy industry)
- Disapproval of Authority to Operate
- Disbursing and Transportation Office
- Durango Area Tourism Office (Colorado)
- Data Analysis and Tactical Operations Center (California citrus disease management)
- Division Artillery Tactical Operations Center
- Disadvantaged Assistance Tracking and Outcome Report (US HRSA)
- Detection And Tracking Of Satellites
- Drug Abuse Treatment Outcome Studies (National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- Design Assurance Test Procedure
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Program (various organizations)
- Decision Aid for Threat Penetration Analysis
- Divers Active Thermal Protection System
- Day At the Races (Queen album)
- Design Approval Test Report
- Design Authority Technical Review (civil engineering)
- Division of Adult Translational Research and Treatment Development
- Dubs Along the Rockies (Colorado car club)
- Data Automated Tower Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 mmol/L magnesium chloride (Perkin-Elmer); 200 pmol/L each of deoxyadenosine triphosphate, deoxycytidine triphosphate, deoxyguanosine triphosphate, and deoxythymidine triphosphate (Sigma); 200 pmol of each primer; and 10 [micro]L of the extracted DNA sample.
02 mmol/L deoxyadenosine triphosphate, deoxycytosine triphosphate, and deoxyguanosine triphosphate (Sigma); 0.