I just finished your article on the Denver Newspaper Agency JOA (Robert Schwab, "Allied newspapers, warring newsrooms," June).
What does DNA stand for?
DNA stands for Denver Newspaper Agency (Denver, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNA
We have 445 other meanings of DNA in our Acronym Attic
- Dark Native Apostle (gaming)
- Data Not Available
- Datanetwork Associates (Software)
- De Nieuw Amsterdam (theater group)
- Defense Nuclear Agency
- Definitely Not Attractive
- Delaware Nurses Association
- Delayed Neutron Activation
- Delivery Network Accelerator (BitTorrent)
- Delta Nu Alpha
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid
- Department of Native Affairs (various locations)
- Department(al) Network Administrator
- Dépense Non Admise (French: Non-Deductible Expense)
- Dermatology Nurses' Association
- Dernière Nouvelles d'Alsace (French newspaper)
- Dernières Nouvelles d'Algérie (French: Latest News from Algeria)
- Designated National Authority
- Designated Naval Aviator (US Navy)
- Det Norske Arbeiderparti (Norwegian Labour Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
United reportedly joins a list of sponsors that includes the Denver Newspaper Agency, University of Colorado Hospital, FirstBank, Keller Williams, KUSA 9-News, Hyatt Regency Denver, the Daniels Fund, AB Hirschfeld Press, Craig Hospital and the cities of Aurora, Denver and Lakewood.