Dion Burleson of the Denver Fire Department said the rescuers were hit hard emotionally by the deaths of the children.
What does DFD stand for?
DFD stands for Denver Fire Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFD
We have 85 other meanings of DFD in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsch-Französischer Carneval-Verein (German: French-German Carnival Association)
- Dallas Fire Department
- Dark, Firm and Dry (meat inspection)
- Data Flow Diagram
- Data Fusion Demonstrator
- Decision Feedback Demodulation
- Decision Feedback Detection
- Demilitarization For Democracy
- Demokratischer Frauenbund Deutschlands (German: German Democratic Women's Federation)
- Den Flummiga Dimensionen (Swedish role playing game)
- Deputy Fire Department
- Design for Development (Canada)
- Design for Disassembly
- Design For Discard
- Detailed Functional Design
- Detroit Fire Department
- Development Finance Division (Washington, DC)
- Device Free Dinner
- Diagramme de Flux de Données (French: Data Flow Diagram)
- Diaspora Forum for Development (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover TC163 A 20-year veteran of the Denver Fire Department, Spurgeon explainshydraulics from the perspective of the street-levelpractitioner.
Lieutenant Rich Montoya, a 30-year veteran of the Denver Fire Department, was just two months away from retirement when, on May 14, he and his crew responded to fight a house fire and successfully rescued a 16-year-old girl from the burning home, with Montoya becoming the victim.