The volume obviously benefits from the contribution of Brad Jupp, a former Denver Classroom Teachers Association official and a maverick who played a key role in crafting ProComp.
What does DCTA stand for?
DCTA stands for Denver Classroom Teachers Association (Denver, CO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCTA
We have 17 other meanings of DCTA in our Acronym Attic
- Duck Creek Technologies (now Accenture Software)
- Dunwoody College of Technology (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Dynamic Call-Tree
- Dynamic Combat Training
- Discrete Cosine Transform Type IV
- Digital Cordless Telephone - United States
- Distal Convoluted Tubule/Connecting Tubule
- Divalent Cation Transporter 1
- Defense Clothing and Textiles Agency
- Denton County Transportation Authority (Texas)
- Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia Aeroespacial (Portuguese: Department of Aerospace Science and Technology; Brazil)
- DeSoto County Teachers Association
- Diaminocyclohexanetetraacetic Acid (chelating agent)
- Digital Coding & Tracking Association (trade)
- Dorchester County Taxpayers Association (South Carolina)
- DeKalb County Taxpayers Against the Casino (Illinois)
- Diversified Cooperative Training/Work Experience Association of Florida
- District of Columbia Tuition Assistance Grant
- Division of Career Technology and Adult Learning (Maryland Department of Education)
- Decent Christian Talk (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOURCES: Denver Public Schools and Denver Classroom Teachers Association BY BRAD JUPP Brad Jupp is a member of the Denver Classroom Teachers Association and the Teacher/Coordinator of the ProComp Project.