Award winners will be announced at a special gala event on Thursday, June 16th at the Seawell Ballroom in the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
What does DCPA stand for?
DCPA stands for Denver Center for the Performing Arts (Denver, CO, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCPA
We have 36 other meanings of DCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Dade County Pharmacists Association
- Dallas Center for the Performing Arts (Dallas, Texas)
- Danish Crop Protection Association
- Data Capture and Processing Application (Systemhaus AG)
- Data Capture Processing Application
- Davis Collegiate Panhellenic Association (UC Davis)
- Defense Civil Preparedness Act
- Defense Civil Preparedness Agency
- Delaware College Preparatory Academy (Wilmington, DE)
- Dementia Care Practitioner Assessment
- Deputy Chief Patrol Agent (US Border Patrol)
- Detroit Catholic Pastoral Alliance
- Devon and Cornwall Probation Area (UK)
- Devon Cornwall Police Authority (UK)
- Dicalcium Phosphate Anhydrous
- Dichloro 2 Pyridinecarboxylic Acid
- Dickinson Citizens Police Academy (Texas)
- Digital Central Processor Assembly
- Digital Content Protection Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mayor John Hickenlooper, who would later perform as a "dummy," referenced Denver-rock-acts-gone-national the Fray, the Flobots and One Republic during his brief talk at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Awards were presented to these top 50 during a dinner at the Seawell Grand Ballroom at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Last year the Denver Center for the Performing Arts ended a gift of $200,000 it had made annually since 1998, forcing the company to seek a new home for its holiday show, "Granny Dances to a Holiday Drum.
associate director of administration, The National Center for Voice and Speech, The Denver Center for the Performing Arts, 1245 Champa St.
Organizers have reserved every major venue in the city of Denver, including Mile High Stadium, the Colorado Convention Center, and the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.