During a four-day extended weekend, I managed to take in plays presented by the Denver Center Theatre Company and the Curious Theatre Company, a concert by the Colorado Symphony Orchestra and a touring production of Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake, in addition to two performances of Norma.
What does DCTC stand for?
DCTC stands for Denver Center Theatre Company (Denver, CO, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCTC
We have 30 other meanings of DCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Decent Christian Talk (band)
- Data Collection and Technical Assistance Tool
- Danish Centre for Translational Breast Cancer Research (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Dare County Tourism Board (North Carolina)
- Data-Centered Transmission Burst
- Date Current Tour Began (United States Marine Corps)
- Deutscher Christlicher Techniker Bund (German: German Christian Technicians Association)
- Dialog Color Table (Macintosh OS)
- Daegu Cyber Trade Center (website; South Korea)
- Dakota County Technical College (Minnesota)
- Developing Communities and Tackling Crime
- Direct Connect Text Client (software)
- Direction des Collectivités Territoriales et du Contentieux (French: Directorate of Local Authorities and Litigation)
- District of Columbia Taxicab Commission (Washington, DC)
- Dynamic Convoy Tree-Based Collaboration
- District of Columbia Trauma Collaboration Study (1998-2004)
- Diffuse Connective Tissue Disease
- Direction des Collectivités Territoriales Décentralisées (French: Directorate of Regional and Local Authorities; Cameroon)
- Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis
- Draft Conformance Test Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has been a regular at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and also performed at the Kennedy Center; the English Theatre in Vienna, Austria; Seattle Repertory Theatre; A Contemporary Theatre, also in Seattle; Sacramento Theatre Company and Denver Center Theatre Company.
In a dramatic illustration of Denver's fondness for theater, the Denver Center Theatre Company (DCTC) and the Royal Shakespeare Company this fall will present the world premiere of Tantalus, an unparalleled 10-part epic written by John Barton and inspired by ancient Greek festivals.
Developed and produced at the Denver Center Theatre Company, "Quilters" focuses on a pioneer woman Sarah, who is getting on in years and preparing her last quilt - a legacy quilt - to give to her daughters.
After its premiere run, presented by the Denver Center Theatre Company through April 1, Kaufman plans to take the show to Laramie and to New York as soon as possible.
Elsewhere in the complex, the Denver Center Theatre Company performs Shakespeare's Julius Caesar February 3 through 29 in modified in-the-round style at The Space, a 435-seat theater.