According to officials, riders of the Fort Worth Transportation Authority (The T) and Denton County Transportation Authority will get access to the same technology when it rolls out, "maintaining a seamless regional transit fare system".
What does DCTA stand for?
DCTA stands for Denton County Transportation Authority (Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCTA
We have 17 other meanings of DCTA in our Acronym Attic
- Dual-Clutch Transmission (automobile)
- Duck Creek Technologies (now Accenture Software)
- Dunwoody College of Technology (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Dynamic Call-Tree
- Dynamic Combat Training
- Discrete Cosine Transform Type IV
- Digital Cordless Telephone - United States
- Distal Convoluted Tubule/Connecting Tubule
- Divalent Cation Transporter 1
- Defense Clothing and Textiles Agency
- Denver Classroom Teachers Association (Denver, CO)
- Departamento de Ciência e Tecnologia Aeroespacial (Portuguese: Department of Aerospace Science and Technology; Brazil)
- DeSoto County Teachers Association
- Diaminocyclohexanetetraacetic Acid (chelating agent)
- Digital Coding & Tracking Association (trade)
- Dorchester County Taxpayers Association (South Carolina)
- DeKalb County Taxpayers Against the Casino (Illinois)
- Diversified Cooperative Training/Work Experience Association of Florida
- District of Columbia Tuition Assistance Grant
- Division of Career Technology and Adult Learning (Maryland Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the help of this system, customers will be able to make credit card orders for tickets on DART, the Fort Worth Transportation Authority and the Denton County Transportation Authority.