Byline: Alison Lowe EVERY autumn the British Dental Trade Association (BDTA) hosts a huge trade show for the dental profession known as the dental showcase.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Dental Trade Association (Arlington, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Deferred Tax Asset
- Delegated Technical Authority
- Delta Trikes Aviation (est. 1990; France)
- Delta, UT (municipal airport code)
- Demence de Type Alzheimer (French: Dementia of Type Alzheimer)
- Demencia Tipo Alzheimer (Spanish)
- Democratic Turnhalle Alliance of Namibia
- Dental Technologists Association (Gloucester, UK)
- Dental Therapy Assistant
- Dental Trade Alliance
- Department of Tax Administration (Fairfax, VA)
- Department of Transitional Assistance (Massachusetts)
- Deployment Threat Analyst (US Army)
- Derek Tynan Associates (Dublin, Ireland)
- Descending Thoracic Artery
- Designated Tobacco Area (various organizations)
- Detainee Treatment Act of 2005
- Detonation Transfer Assembly (explosive transfer assembly)
- Detroit Telugu Association (Detroit, MI)
- Development Team Approach (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Dental Cooperative American Dental Trade Association Benco Dental Biotrol International Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals Crosstex Dental Assisting National Board DentalEZ Group Dentalworkers Dentech Corporation Dentsply Professional Dux Sales Eastman Kodak Company E.
Nashville, TN American Dental Trade Association Alexandria, VA Biotrol International Louisville, KY Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals Canton, MA Debra Engelhardt & Associates Charlotte, NC Dental Manufacturers of America Philadelphia, PA Dentalworkers Reno, NV Dentech Products Lynden, WA Dentsply Professional York, PA Eastman Kodak Rochester, NY GC America Alsip, IL Harry J.