Wise currently is a member of the board of the Dental Trade Alliance and the Dental Lifeline Network.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Dental Trade Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Travel Administrator
- Deferred Tax Asset
- Delegated Technical Authority
- Delta Trikes Aviation (est. 1990; France)
- Delta, UT (municipal airport code)
- Demence de Type Alzheimer (French: Dementia of Type Alzheimer)
- Demencia Tipo Alzheimer (Spanish)
- Democratic Turnhalle Alliance of Namibia
- Dental Technologists Association (Gloucester, UK)
- Dental Therapy Assistant
- Dental Trade Association (Arlington, VA)
- Department of Tax Administration (Fairfax, VA)
- Department of Transitional Assistance (Massachusetts)
- Deployment Threat Analyst (US Army)
- Derek Tynan Associates (Dublin, Ireland)
- Descending Thoracic Artery
- Designated Tobacco Area (various organizations)
- Detainee Treatment Act of 2005
- Detonation Transfer Assembly (explosive transfer assembly)
- Detroit Telugu Association (Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coltene Whaledent Crosstex International Curve Dental Dental Trade Alliance DentalEZ Group Dentalworkers.
PennWell Coltene Whaledent Premier Dental Products Company Crosstex International Pulpdent Corporation DANB SciCan Danville Materials SDS Kerr Corporation Dental Trade Alliance Septodont DentalEZ Group Shofu Dental Corporation Dentalworkers.