Prior to her illness, Shelly had a 10 year career as a dental laboratory technician, primarily in the office of Drs.
What does DLT stand for?
DLT stands for Dental Laboratory Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLT
We have 108 other meanings of DLT in our Acronym Attic
- Darton, Longman and Todd (UK)
- Data Linear Tape
- Data Link Terminal
- Data Link Transceiver
- Database Log Tracking
- Dave Lee Travis (former Radio 1 DJ)
- Debout les Terriens (French sustainable development association)
- Decision Logic Table
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy
- Defense Laser Technology
- Department Leadership Team (various organizations)
- Department of Labor and Training (Rhode Island)
- Desert Lightning Team (US Air Force)
- Desired/During Lead Time
- Development Land Tax
- Developments in Language Theory
- Device Level Test (semiconductors)
- Diagnostics and Laboratory Technology (World Health Organization)
- Digital Lightwave Terminal (Alcatel)
- Digital Linear Tape
Samples in periodicals archive:
DENTAL LAB TECHNICIANS Commercial dental labs employ dental laboratory technicians who fill prescriptions from dentists for crowns, bridges, dentures and other dental prosthetics.
And it was smiles all the way for dental laboratory technician Stuart, who put his money on the Michael Bell-trained Hoh Steamer, who won at Tote odds of 5-2.
The patient wears these for about a week while dental laboratory technicians use the rubbery mold to cast a permanent replacement tooth from porcelain or metal.