She and her husband, Tim, are setting up a UK branch of the American organisation Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome (DAMS), which has already championed the issue in the US with some success.
What does DAMS stand for?
DAMS stands for Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAMS
We have 17 other meanings of DAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Denver Association of Manufacturers Representatives
- Direction des Affaires Médicales et de la Recherche (French: Directorate of Medical Affairs and Research)
- Division for Audit and Management Review (UN)
- Damage Report
- Department of the Army Management Review & Improvement Program
- Directory of Archives and Manuscript Repositories in the United States
- DECCO AUTODIN Messaging System
- Defense Acquisition Management System (US DoD)
- Defensively Armed Merchant Ship (World War I)
- Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences (Delhi, India)
- Deputy Assistant Military Secretary
- Digital Archive Management System (various organizations)
- Digital Asset Management System
- Discipline Arte, Musica, Spettacolo (Spanish: Discipline Art, Music, Entertainment)
- Driot-Arnoux Motorsport (French racing team)
- Drug Abuse Monitoring System (National Centre for Drug Abuse Prevention; National Institute of Social Defence; Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment; India)
- Dynamically Adaptable Multiservice System
- Data Analysis Message Sequence List
- Dialog Act Markup in Several Layers
- Delhi Association of Mathematics Teachers (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DAMS stands for Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome, or Defense Against Mystery Syndromes, or even Defense Against Multiple Sclerosis.