NAVSOP can function in places where GPS is unable to reach, such as dense urban areas and deep inside buildings, and can work in remote parts of the world, such as the Arctic, by picking up signals that include Low-Earth-Orbit satellites and other civilian signals.
What does DUA stand for?
DUA stands for Dense Urban Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DUA
We have 34 other meanings of DUA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Dhaka (Bangladesh)
- Widespread Dust (METAR obscuration)
- Diplôme d'Université de Journaliste Reporter d'Images (French: university journalism grade)
- Dallas Urology Associates
- Dandenong Umpires Association (Dandenong, Australia)
- Data Use Agreement
- Day-Use Area (Minnesota)
- Dead Upon Arrival
- Death Upon Arrival (band)
- Denksportclub Universiteit Antwerpen (Belgium)
- Dial-Up Adapter
- Digital Uplink Assembly (US NASA)
- Directory User Agent
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
- Discretionary Use Adjustment (energy; various locations)
- Dispositif Universel d'Ancrage (French: Universal Anchorage System; Canada; car seats)
- Distal Uterine Artery
- Division of Unemployment Assistance
- Division of University Advancement (University or Toronto, Canada)
- Documento Único de Arrecadação (Portugese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Green Building Council to apply the LEED for Neighborhood Development to a dense urban area," said Philip Pitruzzello, vice president at Columbia for the Manhartanville development, who is responsible for development, design and construction at the site.
It is evident from the data that income levels are higher in larger and more dense urban areas, and together with better availability of goods and services, those areas have higher emissions," Heinonen explained.
DiStefano told state police he was having problems controlling the balloon's direction and wanted to put it down before he reached a dense urban area such as Worcester.
The trucks will allow UPS drivers to more easily schedule delivery routes in neighbourhoods and dense urban areas where congestion and parking restrictions present potential problems for larger UPS vans.