1) Denny's commitment to the advancement of ethnic, cultural and racial diversity has a stellar track record that is recognized by civil rights organizations and national news media.
What does DNYY stand for?
DNYY stands for Denny's (restaurant; stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Departmental Network eXchange
- Digital Natural Expression (video processing; Pixelworks)
- Distributed Nagios Executor
- Domain Name Exchange (Internet)
- Dynamic Network X-connect
- Denalli Fund Inc. (stock symbol; Boulder, CO)
- Diocese of New York (Episcopal church)
- Display Area Code (NYX) Routing (US DoD)
- Downstate New York
- Democratic National Youth Federation (Nepal)
- Daiken New Zealand (fiberboard)
- Democratic National Union (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Demokratska Narodna Zajednica (Serbian: Democratic National Union)
- Denizli Çardak Airport (International Air Transport Association code; Turkey)
- Diabetes New Zealand Inc.
- Domain Name Zone (blog)
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography
- Department of National Zoological Gardens
- Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (video game)
- Dame Companion of the New Zealand Order of Merit (honorary title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dogged by continuing charges of racism, Denny's restaurants recently announced an agreement that will allow a black-owned company to buy up to 47 restaurants in New York and New Jersey over the next six years.