He had been attending Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School when he died.
What does DFCHS stand for?
DFCHS stands for Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFCHS
- Department for Continuing Education (UK)
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Direction de la Formation Continue et de l'Emploi (French: Directorate of Continuing Education and Employment)
- Duty Free Credit Entitlement (India foreign trade)
- Duty-Free Credit Entitlement Certificate
- Death Cab for Cutie (band)
- Diplôme des Forts et Châteaux de France (French amateur radio award)
- Discounted Free Cash Flow
- Association Nationale des Directeurs Financiers et de Contrôle de Gestion (French: National Association of Financial Managers and Management Control)
- Division of Family and Community Health (state government)
- Division of Family and Community Health Services (Ohio)
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Défense des Forêts Contre l'Incendie (French: Defense against Forest Fires)
- Distal Femoral Cortical Irregularity
- Dundonald Family and Community Initiative (UK)
- Data Flow Control Layer (Cisco)
- Debian Free Content License (open computing)
- Dynamic Fault Current Limiter (electrical engineering)
- Défense contre les Forces du Mal (French: Defense against the Dark Arts; Harry Potter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students from Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School, were invited to hear the presentations.
Dennis Franklin Cromarty High School and the Public and Catholic school boards teamed up to host the event at the Thunder Bay Sports Dome.