Lineage extinction and replacement in dengue type 1 virus populations are due to stochastic events rather than to natural selection.
What does D1V stand for?
D1V stands for Dengue Type 1 Virus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- The Dirty Dozen (online gaming group)
- Deep 13 Media
- Day 14
- Fourteenth Coast Guard District (Honolulu, HI)
- Day 15 Postpartum
- Seventeenth Coast Guard District (Juneau, AK)
- Day 19 of Pregnancy (research test group)
- D19N or E121Q and 20%
- D1 Dopamine Receptor
- D1-Like Receptor (kidney research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Isolation of a dengue type 1 virus from a soldier in West Africa (Cote d'Ivoire).
Nineteen nucleotides in the variable region of 3' nontranslated region are dispensable for the replication of dengue type 1 virus in vitro.