One of the key photonic components in a WDM system is the wavelength demultiplexer (DeMux).
What does DMUX stand for?
DMUX stands for Demultiplexer (Sprint)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dallas Macintosh Users Group (Texas)
- Data Management Users Group
- Deutschsprachige Mathematica User Group (German: German-Speaking Mathematica User Group)
- Dispersion Model Users Group (UK)
- Don't Make Us Kick Your Ass
- Davis Model United Nations Conference
- Debian Machine USAge Policy
- Defense Materiel Utilization Program
- Doctor of Music (degree)
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- DC, Maryland, Virginia (region)
- Deep Mission Vehicle
- Deflusso Minimo Vitale (Italian: Minimum Vital Flow; hydrology)
- Delay Multivibrator
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Deserted Medieval Village (archaeology)
- Deutsche Multimedia Verband (German: German Multimedia Association)
- Deutschen Mathematiker-Vereinigung (German: German Mathematical Society)
- Deutscher Marketing-Verband (German: German Marketing Association)
- Deutscher Motorsport Verband (German: German Motor Sports Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aurora Networks, a developer and manufacturer of advanced optical transport and distribution systems for broadband networks, has announced the availability of the new Optiplex OP3524 series narrowcast demultiplexer, broadcast combiner.