The bio-diesel demonstration validation effort is executed under a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement between the Naval Facilities Engineering Service Center and Biodiesel Industries, Inc.
What does DVAL stand for?
DVAL stands for Demonstration Validation
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DVAL
We have 3 other meanings of DVAL in our Acronym Attic
- Dark energy Vacuum energy Aether Gravity
- Delaware Valley Archivists Group (est. 1980)
- Deutsche Vermögensberatung Aktiengesellschaft
- Deutscher Verband für Angewandte Geographie (Germany)
- Diaspora Vote Action Group (UK)
- Domestic Violence Action Group (various locations)
- Desert View Animal Hospital (Phoenix, AZ)
- Découpes et Ventes d'Aciers Inoxydables (French metallurgy firm)
- Deutscher Verband der Aromenindustrie (German: German Association of the Flavor Industry)
- Data Links Vulnerability Analysis
- Digital Video Arts, Ltd. (Fort Washington, PA)
- Deutsche Vorsorge Asset Management (German: German Pension Asset Management)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Dallas Veterans' Administration Medical Center (Dallas, TX)
- Denver Veterans' Affairs Medical Center (Colorado)
- Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center (US VA)
- Durham Veterans' Affairs Medical Center (Durham, NC; aka Durham Veterans' Administration Medical Center)
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (Dallas, TX)
- Desert Valley Auto Parts (Casa Grande, AZ)
- Domestic Violence Assistance Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hyundai Motor Company, in partnership with UTC Fuel Cells and ChevronTexaco, recently unveiled a new hydrogen fueling station at the Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center in Chino, CA as part of the Department of Energy (DOE) Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Demonstration Validation Program.
According to the companies, the initiative is part of the Department of Energy's "Controlled Hydrogen Fleet and Infrastructure Demonstration Validation Project.