He holds a master's degree in supply chain management and is a demonstrated master logistician.
What does DML stand for?
DML stands for Demonstrated Master Logistician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DML
We have 142 other meanings of DML in our Acronym Attic
- Data Modification Language
- Daughters of Saint Mary of Leuca
- Dayton Metro Library (Dayton, OH)
- Declarative Markup Language (computing)
- Dedicated Management Link
- Defense Medical Logistics
- Deferred Maintenance List
- Délégation à la Mer et au Littoral (French: Delegation to the Sea and Coast)
- DeLorean Mailing List
- Department of Modern Languages (various schools)
- Depot Maintenance Level
- Depot Maintenance Liaison
- Depot Maintenance Literature
- Des Moines Library (Seattle, WA)
- Deterministic Maximum Likelihood
- Développement Matériel Logiciel (French: Hardware Software Development)
- Devonport Management Limited (UK)
- Diagnostic Medlab (Auckland, NZ)
- Dialog Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program recognizes three levels of designated logisticians: Demonstrated Logistician (DL), Demonstrated Senior Logistician (DSL), and Demonstrated Master Logistician (DME).
That confidence is bolstered through being involved in the premier logistics course in the Army and by the fact that you are truly a demonstrated master logistician upon graduation.