The delegation comprised Deputy House Speaker Farid Makari, MPs Boutros Harb, Michel Pharaon, Antoine Sd, Fouad Sd, Nicolas Ghosn, and Dori Chamoun, as well as former Deputies Camille Ziade and Salah Hnein, and the Secretary General of the Democratic Renewal Movement Antoine Haddad.
What does DRM stand for?
DRM stands for Democratic Renewal Movement (Lebanon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRM
We have 170 other meanings of DRM in our Acronym Attic
- Data Replication Manager (Compaq)
- Data Representation Model
- Data Request Message (computing)
- Data Resource Management
- Dauphine Recherches en Management (French: Dauphine Research in Management)
- David Rothstein Music, Inc (Chicago, IL )
- Dead Reckoning Module (Point Research Corp.)
- Déclaration Récapitulative Mensuelle (French: Monthly Summary Statement)
- Deese-Roediger-McDermott (psychology experiment)
- Defense Acquisition Board Readiness Meeting
- Democratic Republican Movement (Rwanda)
- Dental Repair Technician (US Navy)
- Departamento de Recursos Minerais (Portuguese: Department of Mineral Resources; Brazil)
- Department of Resource Management
- Deputy Regional Manager (various companies)
- Design Reference Mission
- Design Review Meeting
- Design Rules Manual
- Desmin-Related Myopathy
- Destination Release Mechanism (Distributed Queue Dual Bus, IEEE 802.6)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A delegation from the Democratic Renewal Movement, led by Secretary-General Antoine Haddad, also paid a visit to the site as did U.
Democratic Renewal Movement Holds Talk on Syrian-Lebanese Accords The Lebanese Democratic Renewal Movement organized a lecture last week under the title: "Revisiting the Lebanese Syrian Accords: Towards New Bilateral Relations" at which agreements previously signed between Lebanon and Syria were assessed, Beirut daily AN NAHAR and others reported Saturday.
NNA - 4/2/2012 - Lebanon, Metn and Baabdat bid farewell Saturday Head of the Democratic Renewal Movement, former Cabinet Minister and Parliamentarian, the late Nassib Lahoud, in an official funeral at Saint George Maronite Cathedral in Beirut Central District.
Nayef Hawatmeh, the secretary-general of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, paid his condolences to the Democratic Renewal Movement and Lahoud's family for their loss.
NNA - 09/03/2011 Maronite Cardinal Nasrallah Boutros Sfeir received Wednesday morning at his residence in Bkirki a delegation of the Democratic Renewal Movement, composed of Deputy Chairman of said movement, Musbah Ahdab and other dignitaries.
Lahoud, head of the Democratic Renewal Movement and a leading figure in the March 14 coalition, resumed his political activity last August after returning to Lebanon following a long absence in France, where he received medical treatment.
Hariri later met with a delegation of Democratic Renewal Movement comprised of former Deputies Kamil Ziade and Mosbah Al-Ahdab and the Movement' s Secretary General Antoine Haddad as well as Wafiq Zantout, Hareth Suleiman, and Malek Mrouwwe.