The Democratic National Union of Kurdistan's secretary-general, Ghafoor Makhmoori, said an opinion poll held a few years ago in Kurdistan showed that 98.
What does DNZ stand for?
DNZ stands for Democratic National Union (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNZ
We have 4 other meanings of DNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Nagios Executor
- Domain Name Exchange (Internet)
- Dynamic Network X-connect
- Denalli Fund Inc. (stock symbol; Boulder, CO)
- Diocese of New York (Episcopal church)
- Display Area Code (NYX) Routing (US DoD)
- Downstate New York
- Democratic National Youth Federation (Nepal)
- Denny's (restaurant; stock symbol)
- Daiken New Zealand (fiberboard)
- Demokratska Narodna Zajednica (Serbian: Democratic National Union)
- Denizli Çardak Airport (International Air Transport Association code; Turkey)
- Diabetes New Zealand Inc.
- Domain Name Zone (blog)
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography
- Department of National Zoological Gardens
- Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (video game)
- Dame Companion of the New Zealand Order of Merit (honorary title)
- Doe Niet Zo Moeilijk! (weblog; Dutch: Not So Hard to Do!)
- De Nieuwe Zorg Thuis (Dutch: The New Home Care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Jaafari received at his office in Baghdad a delegation from the Democratic National Union of Kurdistan under Nasier al-Jaderji and criticized the Iraqi politicians' stances from the long-term agreement with Washington," said the statement received by Aswat al-Iraq -- Voices of Iraq (VOI).