Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Party, said it is a reflection of policies championed by presidential candidate Mitt Romney because "this is his platform that was written at his campaign's direction.
What does PND stand for?
PND stands for Democratic National Party (Djibouti)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PND
We have 94 other meanings of PND in our Acronym Attic
- Paroxysmal Narrow Complex Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Point Nepean Community Trust (Australia)
- Port Newark Container Terminal (New Jersey)
- Pacific Northwest Christmas Tree Association
- Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Polish National Credit Union (Massachusetts; est. 1921)
- Peripheral Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Pacific Northwest Championship Wrestling
- Port Norfolk Commodity Warehouse (Virginia)
- Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association (Caldwell, ID)
- Painful Neuropathic Disorder
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
- Partai Nasional Demokrat (Indonesia)
- Parti National-Démocrate (French: National Democratic Party, Morocco)
- Partido da Nova Democracia (Portuguese political party)
- Party Next Door
- Party Not Designated (politics)
- Percentage of Non-Overlapping Data (psychology research)
- Personal Navigation Device
- Personnel Neutron Dosimetry/Dosimeter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rumors Before Mubarak appeared on television, Safwat Sharif, secretary-general of the ruling Democratic National Party (DNP), said he contacted Mubarak daily and believed that the president's health was progressing "faster than expected by his doctors," AS SAFIR said.
Last month the powerful Secretary General of the ruling Democratic National Party (DNP) in Egypt Safwat Al-Sharif said that the Darfur crisis is an "artificial" one directed against the people of Sudan.
Friday evening, both Republican and Democratic national party leaders addressed the delegates with the session ending at 10 p.
ecretary General of the ruling Democratic National Party (DNP) in Egypt Safwat Al-Sharif (Akbar Al-Youm) The Secretary General of the ruling Democratic National Party (DNP) in Egypt Safwat Al-Sharif addressing the party's youth said that his government "rejects the foreign interference" in this issue.