TUNIS (TAP) - A partnership convention was signed, on Wednesday, between the Interior Ministry and the International Co-operation Agency of the Dutch Municipalities Association for the implementation of the development programme of democratic local governance in the Middle East and North African (MENA) region.
What does DLG stand for?
DLG stands for Democratic Local Governance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DLG
We have 43 other meanings of DLG in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Löschflugzeug Rettungsstaffel (German aircraft company)
- Data Links File System
- Direct Line Financial Services
- Daddy's Little Girl
- Daniel Loiseau Gamme (French food supplier)
- Dansk Landbrugs Grovvareselskab (Danish feed company)
- Dark Latin Groove (New York pop/tropical group)
- David Lloyd George
- Decentralization and Local Governance (United Nations Development Programme)
- Defense Liaison Group
- Department of Local Government
- Destroyer Leader (Guided Missile)
- Deutsche Landwirtschafts-Gesellschaft (German: German Agricultural Society)
- Developpement de Logiciels de Gestion (French: Software Development Management)
- Devilish Little Grin
- Dienst Landelijk Gebied
- Digital Line Graph
- Digital Luxury Group (Switzerland)
- Direct Line Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
While there has been a learning curve, for the most part local governments and the protesters have demonstrated the strength of our democratic local governance system by respecting and protecting individual and community rights.
If democracy lies, in "rule by the people", then democratic local governance promises to make that rule move immediate, direct and productive.