Murray also met with other lieutenant governors who are reorganizing the Democratic Lieutenant Governors Association to raise funds and finance campaign ads for Democrats and Obama in 2012.
What does DLGA stand for?
DLGA stands for Democratic Lieutenant Governors Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLGA
- Direct Line Group
- Dirty Little Girl
- Discs Large (protein)
- Discus- Launch Glider
- Division Lieutenant Governor
- Donahue Law Group, PSC (Kentucky)
- Driven Lattice Gas
- Digital Line Graph Level 3 (FEMA)
- Digital Line Graph-Enhanced
- David Leadbetter Golf Academy
- Department of Local Government Affairs (Illinois)
- Distributed Ledger Governance Association (Burlington, VT)
- Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Bodies
- Dr. Laurie's Geog Blog (website)
- Dayton Lesbian and Gay Center (Ohio)
- Derbyshire & Lancashire Gliding Club (UK)
- Dun Laoghaire Golf Club (County Wicklow, Ireland)
- Department of Local Government and Community Development (Philippines)
- Derin Lindsey Graphic Designing (New Orleans, LA)
- Department of Local Government and the Environment (Isle of Man)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Murray has been elected chairman of the Democratic Lieutenant Governors Association at a time when the political advocacy organization is gearing up for the 2012 elections and is advancing its own economic recovery agenda.
Over the last several months, he has taken on the role of vice chairman of the Democratic Lieutenant Governors Association, a group little-known until now.