TEL-AVIV, January 27, 2011 (WAFA) - Member of Knesset Mohammad Baraka, head of Democratic Front for Peace and Equality (Hadash), said Wednesday that 'Netanyahu's government acts as a terrorist organization.
What does DFPE stand for?
DFPE stands for Democratic Front for Peace and Equality (Israel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFPE
We have 1 other meaning of DFPE in our Acronym Attic
- Droits des Femmes et Participation Citoyenne (French: Women's Rights and Citizen Participation; Canada)
- Dynamic Filtering Power Cable
- Dana-Farber/Partners Cancer Care Bone Marrow Transplant Program (Brigham & Women's Hospital)
- Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Corporation Limited (India)
- De Freitas Peintures et Décors (French interior decorating company)
- Deerfield Park District (Deerfield, IL)
- Department of Food and Public Distribution (India)
- Dual Flame Photometric Detector
- Dallas Friends of Public Education (Texas)
- Data Flow Processing Element
- Direction des Familles et de la Petite Enfance (French: Directorate of Family and Early Childhood)
- Dairy Farmers of Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Department for Productivity, Energy and Industry (UK)
- Democratic Front for a People's Federation
- Drug Free Pakistan Foundation (Karachi, Pakistan)
- D-Fire Protection Group (Florida)
- Digital Flat Panel Group (China)
- Daugherty, Fowler, Peregrin, Haught & Jenson (law firm; Oklahoma)
- Directory of the Forest Products Industry
- Digital Forensics Practitioner Interest Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Arab-Jewish Democratic Front for Peace and Equality (Hadash) Wednesday submitted a bill to Israeli parliament, the Knesset, calling for equality in housing for Arabs and Jews in apparent opposition to recent racist campaigns against Arabs in Israel.
TEL AVIV, January 25, 2011 (WAFA) - Israeli Knesset member Afo Ighbarieh of the Democratic Front for Peace and Equality Tuesday said the Netanyahu government is dangerous to the Arab and Jewish citizens of the country.