In addition to being president of the Arkansas Press Association, Larimer served as the mayor of Green Forest for 20 years and was chairman of the Carroll County Democratic Central Committee for 15 years.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Democratic Central Committee (politics; various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Control Center
- Delaware Correctional Center
- Delay Change Curve
- Délégation Catholique pour la Coopération (French: Catholic Delegation for Cooperation)
- Deleted in Colorectal Cancer
- Delgado Community College (Louisiana)
- Dell Computer Corporation
- Delta Catalytic Co.
- Delta Coordinating Controller
- Delta Cultural Center (Helena, AR)
- Démon Car Club (French car club)
- Denbighshire County Council (Wales, UK)
- Denton Chinese Church
- Denver Community Church (Colorado)
- Departamento de Ciência da Computação (Portuguese: Department of Computer Science)
- Department Computer Coordinators
- Dependent Care Connection
- Deployment Control Center
- Deputy Chief Constable (UK)
- Deputy Corps Commander
Samples in periodicals archive:
The question is, even if every Democratic Central Committee in Oregon's 4th Congressional District endorses such resolutions, will DeFazio listen?
He was a state Senator, District Attorney, Chairman of the Louisiana Democratic Central Committee, four time delegate to the Democratic National Convention, Law Partner of Huey Long, Chairman of the Louisiana Public Service Commission and the Federal Prosecutor that built the initial cases that are referred to as the Louisiana scandals.
Those same pundits never thought preference voting would reach the ballot to begin with, let alone receive the endorsement of the Democratic Central Committee or organized labor.
The event, hosted by the Democratic Central Committees of Marion, Polk, Linn and Benton counties, brought Vicki Walker of Eugene, Rick Metsger of Welches, Brad Avakian of Beaverton and Kate Brown of Portland before the same audience together for the first time in the run-up to the May 20 primary election.
Adam Ebbin, an openly gay member of the Democratic Central Committee of Virginia, warns against reading too much into campaigns that still revolve primarily around local issues.