In July 2003, the AUC promised to demobilize by the end of 2005.
What does DEMOB stand for?
DEMOB stands for Demobilize
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DEMOB in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Entertainment Marketing and Media Excellence (Billboard award)
- Direct Entry Master's in Nursing (University of New Hampshire)
- Demonstration Reactor
- Deshler-Morris House (US National Park Service)
- Design & Engineering Methodology for Organizations (Netherlands)
- District Emergency Management Officer (Australia)
- District Emergency Management Officer (New South Wales, Australia)
- Dynamical & Evolutionary Machine Organization (Brandeis University)
- Deployment Model
- Demographic Sustainability and European Integration
- Demodulated Noise
- Design Methods Based on Nets (computer science)
- detection of envelope modulation on noise
- Discrete Element Method - Object Oriented Programming
- Direct Eye Movement Observation System
- Discrete Event Modelling on Simula (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26 Kyodo A government plan to demobilize 15,000 Cambodian soldiers within this year ended Wednesday in Kompong Thom Province in central Cambodia.
18 Kyodo A government plan to demobilize 15,000 Cambodian soldiers within this year was kicked off Thursday in Kompong Chhnang Province, 75 kilometers north of the capital Phnom Penh.
We will not be able to demobilize another 10,000 soldiers.
In 2007, the project adopted a national DDR strategic plan; an initiative that called for the program to cater to those seeking to voluntarily demobilize.