Offices of Demir Kyrgyz International Bank do not work.
What does DKIB stand for?
DKIB stands for Demir Kyrgyz International Bank (Kyrgyzstan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DKIB
- Deutsches Kinderhilfswerk (Germany)
- Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta (Indonesian: Special Capital Region of Jakarta; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- David Korb Informatique (French: David Korb Computer)
- Deny Knowledge or Information (legal advice)
- diffusional kurtosis imaging
- Dillman Karate International (Reading, PA)
- Disaster Kleenup International (Wood Dale, IL)
- Discovery Knowledge and Informatics (conference)
- Don't Knock It
- Dynamic Keyword Insertion
- Dresdner Kleinwort Investment Bank
- David Kaplan Interior Design
- Decontamination Kit, Individual Equipment
- Deuterium Kinetic Isotope Effect
- Deutsche Kreuz in Gold (German military award)
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (Cisco/Yahoo!)
- Dundalk Institute of Technology (Ireland college)
- Da Killaz Johnson (hip-hop)
- Daniel K. Johansson (photography; Sweden)
- De Kleine Johannes (Dutch: The Little John; Leuven, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, will invest $5 million in Demir Kyrgyz International Bank (DKIB), a top commercial bank in the Kyrgyz Republic, to support the bank's lending activities to micro, small, and medium enterprises.
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is providing a $4 million credit line to assist Demir Kyrgyz International Bank (DKIB) in its drive to diversify its funding base and to develop its lending activities.